SEMIN is a French family-owned industrial group which, since 1838, has developed around 4 key values: family spirit, innovation, service and quality.
As the European leader in coating compounds for joint sealing and plasterboards, the group has built its success on proximity, responsiveness, flexibility and a sense of service.
Every day, alongside the talented professionals of the construction industry, we provide solutions, products and services of impeccable quality to simplify their daily work in the construction and interior renovation of housing. In a world undergoing profound change, we assist them with innovative products that respect best practises, allowing them to meet the sector's economic, environmental, and societal challenges.
des besoins d’applicateurs peintres et plaquistes sont solutionnés par notre gamme complète
personnes composent un laboratoire R&D
des achats sont faits en France
- European leader in coating compounds for plasterboard jointing
- A comprehensive training programme at our headquarters and our customers' locations
- Open days at our customers' locations to showcase our products./p>
- We are present at all building trade shows in order to strengthen our relationships with our customers..
- Young people are at the heart of our approach, with numerous meetings and training sessions for students in the CFA (French secondary schools).
- A desire to grow responsibly by emphasising short supply chains and minimising our environmental impact as much as possible
Since Louis XIV and Versailles, France has been a country of plasterers and painters.
And, since 1838, SEMIN has been developing high-quality, innovative products to complement their expertise and enhance their craftsmenship. SEMIN is now one of the world's leading specialists in interior construction solutions for the housing sector, with ever more efficient products.
SEMIN, more than any other company, has always been attentive to its customers' needs, which it places at the heart of its strategy. The values that have contributed to its success are proximity, reactivity, flexibility, and a sense of service. It is also convinced, as a family business, that the development and well-being of its employees is the primary driver of its success. All of SEMIN's developments are in line with the company's strong desire to grow responsibly, favouring short supply chains and minimising environmental impact.
Reassessment is more than an obligation for SEMIN; it is a leitmotiv. Every day, new products and formulas are developed to simplify and accelerate construction site implementation. Beyond the products, services, logistics, and customer relations, creativity is a state of mind at SEMIN. It permeates the entire organisation and propels it forward.